Cream and Wine Sauce Recipe
This is sauce is out of this world and goes fantastic with Halibut, Salmon, Trout or any other fish or seafood.
Here are the ingredients.
- 1/2 cup of whipping cream
- 1/2 cup of white wine (Riesling is great)
- 1/2 tbsp of Gravy Flour or regular white flour
- 1 tsp of vegetable bouillon (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Mix the gravy flour with the wine so there are no lumps. A small shaker or drink mixer works great for this.
Then mix the rest of the ingredients together and cook on medium heat till the liquid has been reduced in half. Make sure to stir often so you do not burn the sauce. Serve with Seafood.
Kiss the Cook,