Anders' Cheesy Quiche
|Cheese Quiche With Left Over Veggies|
For this quiche I used a deeper then normal pie dish around 1.5 inches or more.
I buttered the dish and sprinkled with bread crumbs. Baked at 400F for about 50 min. Got it golden brown on top.
Ingredients are as follows approx:
- 6 eggs
- 250ml of whipping cream
- 250 ml of half and half approx
- 1 cup shredded Gruyer cheese approx
- ¾ cup shredded old white cheddar
- ¼ cup (cut in small pieces) of brie cheese (just a bit more then a quarter cup)
- 1 Smokey or sausage, sliced
- 1.5 cups of chopped up ham
- 1 slice of bacon, chopped
- 2 cups of cut up leftover cauliflower and carrots
Beat the eggs well and add the cream and half and half, beat well. Then add all the cheese, mix and stir well, add the rest of the ingredients. mix well then pour into the pie dish. bake at 400 for 45min - 1 hr. Should be golden brown. Let rest for 10 min before cutting. Serve with a salad.
Wine Pairing and Recommendations:
This is easy...... "Pinot Meunier Rose" from 8th Generation Vineyard. Serve slightly chilled, take out of the fridge 15-20 minutes prior to serving. See my review on this wine.
Kiss the cook,