Bean Salad Anders' Way
Beans are so good for you, and yet most of us do not eat enough of them. Here is a quick and easy recipe.
- 4 cans of different kind of beans (350-400 grams)
- 2 sticks finely sliced celery (peel off the outside)
- 5 chopped green onions
- 1 red onion, sliced thin
- 2 red peppers, sliced thin
- 100 ml of cilantro, chopped coarsely
- 100 ml of olive oil
- 50 ml of red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp of salt
- ½ tsp of freshly ground pepper
Once beans are drained ad them and the remaining ingredients to the dressing and toss well. Keep cool till it is time to serve.
Kiss the cook,