#2 Salad Dressing Recipe
This recipe is as good or better then "Anders' Best Salad Dressing Recipe". I really like this one because it gives you that special fruit flavour.
Here are the ingredients:
- 2-4 Cloves of Garlic (use 4 if you love garlic)
- 3 tbsp or 45 ml of raspberry vinegar (if you can get some homemade at the local market is the best)
- 1 tbsp or 15 ml of Dijon Mustard, I prefer Grey Poupon
- 2 tbsp or 30 ml of Chutney ( I really like Mrs H.S. Ball's Hot Chutney, but use what ever you can, even jam will do in a pinch)
- 4 tbsp or 60 ml of the best olive oil you can afford.
Mince the garlic and transfer to salad bowl, add the vinegar, mustard and chutney. Stir with a whisk till blended and let sit for 5-10 min. Add the Olive oil. Serve with organic greens.
Let me know which one you like the best, Anders' Best or #2.
Kiss the Cook,