Yummy Potatoes Christina's Way
This is a wonderful recipe I got from my friend Christina. She is a fantastic cook and has a Swedish background. Not sure how she does it, but she always has wonderful flavours in all her foods.
The ingredients are as follows:
- 2 lbs of red baby potatoes, quartered
- 300-400 grams of bacon, fried to a crisp, chopped in small pieces
- one bunch of parsley, chopped fine
- 150 ml of Olive Oil
- ½ red onion, chopped fine
- 2 tbs of red wine vinegar or use red wine and regular vinegar
- 2 tbs of capers (optional)
- 1-2 tbs of course mustard, to your taste
- Salt to taste
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
Wine Pairing and Recommendations:
How about a nice rose from Therapy Vine Yards™. Try a Pink Freud, it is a delightful wine made from Pinot Noir, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Shiraz. More on this wine on my wine review.
Kiss the cook,